Please join the Astronaut Scholarship Foundation as we celebrate the 50th Anniversary of Apollo 13 at the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex on Saturday, April 18, 2020. Join crewmates Jim Lovell and Fred Haise along with many other special guests as we commemorate one of the greatest examples of teamwork success in history!
Apollo 13 50th Anniversary Celebration Featured Guests:
Individual Tickets: $750.00
This ticket purchase includes:
• Welcome Brunch at the Courtyard by Marriott Cocoa Beach (11am – 1pm)
• Roundtrip transportation from the Courtyard by Marriott Cocoa Beach to and from the Gala
held at the Apollo/Saturn V Center at Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex (KSCVC)*
*Please note: The Gala is being held on NASA restricted property. All guests must take the provided transportation.
• Pre-Gala Cocktail Reception in the Moon Tree Garden
• Gala Dinner with Open Bar under the mighty Saturn V Rocket
• Apollo 13 Panel Discussion
• 1 Photo Op with VIP Guests
• Commemorative Event Badge
• Admission to KSCVC for Sunday, April 19th Apollo 13 Event
Please note there are a limited number of tickets available for this intimate event.
All ticket sales are final. Ticket holders may transfer their ticket to another individual prior to April 10, 2020.