The Astronaut Scholarship Foundation is still offering a limited number of 2007 Astronaut Autograph Club™ — The Space Shuttle Edition, featuring U.S. Astronaut Hall of Fame honorees and history-making space shuttle veterans.
Join today and you (or the person whom you designate) will receive a letter from such notable astronauts as first female commander Eileen Collins, Mercury original-turned U.S. Senator-turned shuttle astronaut at 77, John Glenn, and Hubble Space Telescope spacewalker Kathy Thornton! In total, your club will consist of 12 astronauts personalized letters and authentically-autographed 8″ x 10″ photographs from hero astronauts.
You will also receive a handsome box with archival sleeves to protect, store, and display your growing collection of astronaut photos and correspondences.
In addition to those named above, participating astronauts in 2007 include:
- John Blaha, lived aboard the Russian Space Station Mir for four months
- Brian Duffy, commanded the 100th space shuttle mission
- Sam Gemar, flew three times and logged over 580 hours in space
- Tom Jones, spacewalked outside the International Space Station to install a science laboratory
- Mark Lee, tested a new jet backpack outside the International Space Station
- Jon McBride, piloted the first shuttle mission with seven crew members
- Bruce Melnick, mission specialist who flew on the maiden flight of shuttle Endeavour
- Rhea Seddon, studied life sciences aboard Spacelab as a payload commander
- Don Williams, deployed the Galileo spacecraft to study Jupiter
Membership is only $599 for the year. The club is limited to just 350 members.
Each autographed item is unique and the signatures on the items you receive may differ slightly from those on the examples shown here.